Hi Honeys! Here is the official Honeysuckle planning checklist for when you’re 12 months away from your special day. At 12 months out you’re still very much in the daydreaming and brainstorming stage, so enjoy this time!
12+ Months Before Your Wedding
- Think about when and where you’d like to have your wedding ceremony and reception
- Think about wedding themes and styles you like
- Look for attire ideas
- Along with the above three, create inspiration boards and make sure to SAVE your inspiration in one place
- Start researching local wedding professionals and begin looking for vendors
- Ladies – start your search for your dress
- Hire a wedding planner (if you want one and have the budget for one, if not, look into wedding planning books)
- Create a budget – I’ve made a wedding budget calculator that will help with this!
- Pick a wedding date and time. To be safe, choose a few different options, then check with your venues, officiant and important guests before finalizing
- Research and book ceremony and reception locations (this is your first big decision!)
- Book any vendors that you just HAVE to have
- Start setting up appointments with potential vendors
- Get your engagement ring appraised and insured
- Make guest list (another big decision!)
- Choose your wedding party (last big decision at this time – you got this!)
That’s it! You got this! See you again soon for the 11 months out planning checklist!